D
DUFRAN.CNDUFRAN.CNDUFRAN.CN
首页
博客
产品留言About联系

© 2026 保留所有权利。

~/blog/my-dear-creativity.md
my-dear-creativity.md
run@dufran:~

My Dear Creativity

AUTHOR: DUFRANPUBLISHED: 2021-05-14
我的创造力已死。像华莱士一样,我看到生活的‘水很浑浊’,但缺乏他赴死的勇气,我在接受长期、缓慢的沉沦中找到了一种阴郁的平和。

It’s already spring. Grass grows, flowers bloom. Boars mount sows in the name of love.

已是春天,草长花开,公猪骑上母猪开始恩爱。

But my creativity whithers day by day, drooping like a sunflower whose roots have rotted.

然而,我的创造力一天天萎靡,耷拉得像烂了根的向日葵。

When Wallace reached middle age, he wrapped a rope around his neck and ended his forty-six years.

华莱士中年时,往脖子套上绳,挂掉他四十六年的一生。

He once said: life is like water, and people are fish. Don’t forget what water is.

是他说生活如水,人就是鱼,别忘了水是什么。

I heard that in my teens and remembered it for years.

我十多岁听来这个提醒,往后多年谨记于心。

But the more I look, the more I see: the water is murky. And hard to love.

只是越发看到,这水很浑浊,令人生厌。

I don’t have Wallace’s courage to die.

我没有华莱士赴死的勇气,

There’s still so much I care about. So many longings.

尚有很多牵挂和渴望,

And sometimes, in brief flashes, I still get the urge to live.

还能间歇性地勃起生活的欲望。

But desire isn’t a miracle drug.

但欲望不是神药,

And life can’t always move forward in a state of full arousal.

生活也无法承受永远充血行进之重。

My creativity is dead.

我的创造力死了,

It died even earlier than Wallace did—collapsed in spring, before it ever got to bloom.

比华莱士死得还早,还没开花就倒在春天里。

I look up, and between the sunlight and the struggle, I see clouds floating freely—me, but not me.

我抬起头,在阳光和苦难之间,看见白云悠然,似我非我。

I don’t feel pain. I feel peace.

我没有痛苦,而是平和,

The peace of a flower bud falling silently into the slow current of time.

平和如花苞掉落在悄悄的时间流水上。

I think, I’ll be dead for a long time.

我就想,我会死去很久,

Sinking to the bottom of time’s river.

彻底沉在时间的河底,

No need to hurry.

不必这么着急沉下去。

At least, open my chest once more. And say this: Fuck.

至少先敞开胸怀,提上一句:草。

← 上一篇只读过一遍却影响一生下一篇 →婚姻本质上仅是一个壳

评论

加载中...

TS: ReactLn 42, Col 8UTF-8